Saturday, February 6, 2016

Courage





                Thinking about popping off, being drag by my emotional days makes my soul cold and blue. Those days was full of sorrows. Sometimes we have these uncertain situations that it seems like you are not enjoying it. That the whole burdens of the world was on you. I ask myself how I can get out from these and go to a life that has no troubles. Perhaps some of us has experience these and maybe still on this stage. That you just wanted to give up. But the Lord reminded me one of some story in the Bible when Jesus Walks on Water in the book of Matthew 14:22-33. In the story peter wants to walk with Jesus in the water. He did for a moment but then fell when he saw the strong wind and the waves that cause him to sink. In our life we have this wind and waves that represents our problems, uncertain situations and circumstances that make us discourage. But you know what amazed me most in this story is that peter shouted “Saved me Lord”, as we know Peter was a fisher man before the Lord Jesus meet him and became a disciple of Jesus. Therefore Peter knows how to swim. But for me I was reminded to call unto the Lord because most of the time we choose not to for we tend to rely on ourselves that we can surpass all the situation we are taking to, perhaps because we can say that you already got into this before and at least now you know what to do. I was reminded of this verse

I called you so often, but you wouldn’t come.
    I reached out to you, but you paid no attention. You ignored my advice
    and rejected the correction I offered..
 
 Proverbs 1:24-25
 
             When would we say that we cannot handle our own problems, the time that we would shout from the deepest of our hear LORD SAVE ME! The Lord is just waiting for us to come to Him. He gave us this free will to do whatever we wants. He is full of love, grace and kindness, we don’t deserved His love, grace and faithfulness.

"Now repent of your sins and turn to God,
 so that your sins may be wiped away."
 Acts 3:19

 God is waiting for us to repent our sins. In the story of the Parable of the Lost Son (Luke 15:11-32) we are the lost son the king long to come back. I praise and thank God His word that makes me realize that God loves us all. I thank the Holy Spirit for driving me to my conviction and write these words. To God be all the glory!

#Courage #SpiritualRevival #Jesus #TeamJesus #Forever #Love #Valentines #Stress #Healing

No comments: